# debian/rules binary
[...]
patching file `source/include/proto.h'
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1079.
Hunk #7 succeeded at 1522 (offset 1 line).
1 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to source/include/proto.h.rej

Obviously the Debian patches have been created against the released version of
Samba, so patching the CVS version fails. :-(

I'd do the patch manually, but it seems far too much work since the failed hunk
is HUGE.

Anyone out there who has succeeded in patching a recent Samba version (not
older
than a few days)?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\