On Tuesday, June 18, 2002, at 02:20 , G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:

No. The AIC-7xxx is built onto the motherboard.

Well, that would qualify for 'very unlikely'. Have you tried reseting the controller in the Adaptec BIOS? That has fixed most AIC-7xxx issues I've had.

I also notice you didn't mention different cables and terminators. Have you tried those?

PS: Please remember to keep the list in the cc field.