Hi,

agustín torrijos orenes <agustintorrijosore...@gmail.com> (2017-07-21):
> Good afternoon! My name is Agus, and above all I would like to thank you
> for the extraordinary work that all the members of this wonderful project,
> including the community, perform.
>
> I have a problem with the Testing version that happened to explain:
>
> I installed version 9.0 "Stretch" looking with the repositories to testing,
> I am almost sure that updated to version 10.0 "Buster".
>
> I performed a cleanup of the system with the instructions "autoclean,
> clean, revome, autoremove", and it seems that I uninstalled all the kernel.

This shouldn't happen since kernels are blacklisted for such operations?

> When I rebooted I could not enter the Grub anymore, I just got some
> instructions that asked for my password, but when I entered it nothing
> happened.
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to restore the system, and in what
> way.

You should be able to use the Debian Installer in rescue mode, detect
and mount your partitions, then fix your system. But this is really a
question for some user channel (like debian-user@, cc'd), rather than
this development list.

KiBi.