On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 11:13 PM, solitone <solit...@mail.com> wrote:
> I never use MacOs, so I want to just keep debian, so at least I'll put its 22
> GB space to better use. I used to keep it just for some sporadic firmware
> update, but frankly I don't think I'll need this again in the future.

Can you boot without the Mac OS partition?

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with my bare cast.
http://defining-computers.blogspot.com/2017/06/reinventing-computers.html

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html