Hello,

I'm curious about the strategies that others use for running more complex applications in the debugger. A content management system for example might require session data and user input in order to run it's code, all of which gets processed along a journey through a large stack. How can I do 'something' in a browser and then run that same request in the debugger?

I see that Apache::DB does something similar where you can initiate a request in a browser and then control it in the debugger. But what if the app is not running mod_perl?

Thanks
Andrew