Indeed.

You have to remember that just because some of us *like* using the debugger,
many people do not. And there is a special kind of snobbery involved, something
along the lines of:

    "Oh, so you NEED to use the debugger, do you....?"

Should be read aloud with raised eyebrows ;-)

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html