Hi,

Even though I am running an Imail server for a bachelor level education with
about 2500 active mailboxes and about 15.000 mails per day, I still have
Declude set to max 150 THREADS. That is plenty to get the mail delivered in
time.

Declude itself can handle a lot more and using the build in Sniffer helps
keeping the max heap problem down, but I have never found a good reason the
increase the THREAD count.

As a matter of fact I have had it even lower in the past and still mail was
delivered quickly enough for users never to notice it.

Yours sincerely,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio
university of applied sciences for hospitality and tourism
julianalaan 9 / 7553 ab hengelo

netherlands
t +31-74-255 06 10 / f +31-74-255 06 11

 <mailto:b.blok...@tio.nl> b.blok...@tio.nl  /  <http://www.tio.nl> www.tio.nl