From: Heimir Eidskrem [mailto:decl...@i360.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:41 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter help

We wash incoming email for a client and send it to their mail server.
The server is down and will be down for some time.

I want to filter all incoming email to this domain and send it to a hold
directory.

Line in global.cfg
balcomlaw        filter
d:\smartermail\declude\filters\balcomlaw.txt        x    0    0

filter name: balcomlaw.txt
content of the filter:
HEADERS  CONTAINS @balcomlaw.com
also tried
ALLRECIPS CONTAINS @balcomlaw.com

I created a directory named balcomlaw.com in the declude directory and
copied $default$.junkmail

default.junkmail has this line: BALCOMLAW        HOLD f:\Balcomlawhold

I see the test being called but no action taken.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential and/or privileged
information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not read, disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail message or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail if you received this e-mail message by mistake and delete this
e-mail message and any attachments from your system.  E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, incomplete, or contain
viruses.  The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this e-mail message or any attachments, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required, please
request a hard-copy version.

-. .- -

You have received this e-mail due to a past or current transaction or as a
result of our efforts to keep you in touch with current developments affecting
your industry. If you wish to unsubscribe from any future general information
mailings, please click the 'Reply' button and add the word 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to the
subject of your response.