I remember a few years back that people were reporting a blank country chain.
It may be a glitch that you are seeing. I can't recall the version that it
happened in, but I know it has been resolved since then with our newer versions.

 From: "IMail Admin" <imailad...@bcwebhost.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:00 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] abused whitelist?

  The SA on that server isn't active but we're going to move over to
SmarterMail with a new Declude anyway.   I was figuring that this client's own
account must be compromised, since it's their return address.  However, why
does the country chain come out blank?   Thanks,   Ben   P.S. Yes, I know we
have Hijack but - try not to laugh - I've never used it and we've had it for
years.      From: Linda Pagillo  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:25 PM To:
Declude.JunkMail@declude.com  Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] abused whitelist?
     Hey fellas, the list is still here, just not very active. I apologize for
the delay in my response, Ben. It looks like you may have a compromised account
on your server. Do you have a Declude service agreement? If yes, I will be
happy to have a look at your server and let you know for sure. If not, you can
enable Declude Hijack which is a part of your Declude suite and it should catch
the emails being sent from the compromised account. Thanks.