Is it possible that they issued you a new key when you renewed?

And what emails did you write to?

Ben

From: Steve Cirivello
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 7:18 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
KEY in diags.txt

Hello,

We've been a Declude customer for many years.  We renewed the annual
subscription last Monday, and, on Tuesday, Declude (for IMail) stopped working
with IS EXPIRED KEY in diags.txt

We've been unable to reach anyone at Declude by phone or email since last
Wednesday morning.  Has anyone contacted Declude recently and received a reply?

Also, any suggestions for temporarily working around the IS EXPIRED KEY error.
Our customer/partner login on declude.com shows our subscription is valid until
Jan 2014.  (We've considered purchasing a new subscription to get a new
CODE/key, but if the purchase and CODE delivery process isn't completely
automated we'd still be stuck.)

Thanks.

Steve

--- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to imail...@declude.com, and type "unsubscribe
Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.