So, has no one still heard nothing from Declude? This is my favorite anti-spam
service and I would hate to lose them.

Ben
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: declude
  To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:21 AM
  Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] No one at Declude?

  Last Wednesday (3/27/2013), I renewed my Declude and Messaage Sniffer service
agreements.  A full week later, they both still come up as expired.  All phone
calls and emails have gone unanswered.  I left voice mails for Tech support,
Sales and the phone number previously listed on this list for John.  I emailed
both support at declude and jprovost at declude.com.

  I don't know where to go from here.

  A very sad time for Declude.

  Don