On 2013-04-17 13:52, SM Admin wrote:
> Why the negative weight on Caution? What’s the logic behind that?

The Caution result is based on a special case with a small amount of
information:

Sniffer is saying: "This IP is new, and the first message or two that it
sent was spam. The current message didn't match any patterns I know, but
I'll bet that it's just a bot I haven't seen before that's been lit up
to send a new spam campaign."

That reasoning is usually correct, but it's not as solid as the other
result codes because it's "guessing"

Hope this helps,

_M

--