From: "Shayne Embry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.virus@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:09 PM
Subject: re: [Declude.Virus] [Invalid ZIP Vulnerability]

Not too sure you'd want to turn that off. We've been getting hit by a wave
of messages the last two days, all with the same vulnerability. I've been
too busy to spend any time looking at the payload...but if they're not
viruses they are definitely spam. I'm catching about 40 per hour, widely
distributed among about 550 accounts across 100 domains.

Shayne Embry