Ok, we are working on the issue, can you replicate it with an earlier
version of Declude like .46 or .59 ?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:45 AM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] 4.3.62 countless false positives for
vulnerabilties

Hi Dave,

Well, I dropped in 4.3.62 in the afternoon and throughout the afternoon was
getting reports from people using VARIOUS email systems (not limited to
Yahoo's mail service), that just happened to be the one that I had at my
finger tips.

I can also say that it happened to people sending mail from Lotus Notes 6. I
worked with the Tech Guy at the client's client and he tried to send me
simply emails with a zip or PDF attachment and nothing got past 4.3.62.

File:   "[No attachment]"
Result: Found[Outlook 'MIME segment in MIME Postamble' Vulnerability]