Hi,

Actually, the "Partial/Fragmented Vulnerability" is one that ideally should
be left in place. I'm not certain that this test can be circumvented
individually - at least it's not on this list:
http://www.declude.com/Version/Manuals/EVA/EVA_4.0.8.asp.

Before HTML messages and picture attachments - and consequently support for
messages that are many megabytes in size, there was a frequently used option
(specially for NNTP newsgroups, if I recall correctly), where an email
software would split a message into smaller fragments and then send each
fragment was one email.  The receiving software would look for the fragments
and re-assemble them into a single message.

Since it prevents virus detection at the server level, fragmented messages
should no longer be accepted (and, with today's technology and size
allowances, there really is no use for it).  I have seen some devices (such
as a Ricoh Sanner/Fax/Printer combination) still have the setting to create
fragments after xx KB. And even Outlook Express can still generate fragments
(see screenshot).

However, I've never had trouble explaining to clients (and senders), why
this option should remain "off":

Best Regards,

Andy