My apologies I was lysdexic

Latest Full Release 4.3.46
Latest Interim 4.3.64

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] RE: [Declude.JunkMail] 4.3.46

Dave,

Lots of confusion here:

a) the subject refers to 4.3.46 - which shows up on my "customer" screen as
the latest RELEASE

b) however, that's less than the "interim" 4.3.57 that is shown on my
customer screen?

c) the body of your email refers to 4.3.64 - which would make more sense.
Except, THAT number is not visible ANYWHERE on my customer screen, neither
as a release NOR as an interim version number?

Best Regards,
Andy