Hello,

has anyone tried runclamd on 64 Bit Windows 2003?

I can't get it to work :-/
---
03-20-2008 11:15:39    Status: 2
03-20-2008 11:15:39 SERVICE_START_PENDING
03-20-2008 11:15:39    Status: 4
03-20-2008 11:15:39 startfailed 0
---

That's the only "error" I'm getting. Nothing in /log, nothing in the eventlog,
just this "startfailed".
The Service RunClamD is running, but ClamD does not work (no log and clamdscan
says "can't connect to ClamD")

I tried the one I got from my IMail / Declude installation (on 32 Bit 2003
Server), I tried the one from ClamAV
(\clamav-devel\thirdparty\runclamd\runclamd.exe)

Same error. It's running on the 32 Bit machines, so I think (hope :) it could
be the 64 Bit OS and not me :))

If I start ClamD from the command line it works. Path is correct, Logfile could
be written, Security is ok.

I don't know, what else it should be.

Alex

Siller AG, Wannenaeckerstrasse 43, 74078 Heilbronn
Vorstand: Prof. H.-F. Siller (Vorsitzender), Joern Buelow, Ralf Michi
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Armin Sohler
Reg. Gericht Stuttgart, HRB 107707, Ust-Id Nr. DE145782955