Hi list, we are a small provider doing some shop-hosting services.
As a side-service we are running one eMail-server for 65 domains and
approximately 270 user.
We tried Alligate (trial) as a gateway server to minimize the load on this
server.
But my administrator said, that POP3 eMail never goes through to our
eMail-Server.
Our request is, that the gateway is doing second level SMTP-Outbund
filtering/checks and POP3 first level inbound filtering/checks.
The eMail-server-SW is: SmarterMail 4.x on Windows2003 and SPAM/Virus-Filtering
is done by Declude EVA.
And the customers should be able to receive their eMails via
SmarterMail directly (bypass Alligate).
Any chance on doing this with Alligate ?
Uwe