Hi Douglas, thank you.
As as Declude concerns everything runs fine on our engine. So far no problems.
And there is excellent support of David Barker of Declude's
support-group.

But thanks for showing this alternative.

In the meantime we have seen we made a configuration fault.
We think, that Alligate can do what we think it should do.

Uwe

> If Declude is running the load will not change.

> We found that declude with using 99% of the resources on our server.

> We turned on Greylisting added SpamAssasin and turned off declude.  Then took
> the same server and created virtual servers on it.  I now have an extra
> virtual server I use for monitoring.

> Maybe it was the version we were on or the way we had Declude configured but
> it just killed our box no matter what we did even with just a few domains.
> (Declude 4.3)

> Maybe it was us,  I don't know but we get virtually no spam at all now and
> the server is running twice as fast.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Degenhardt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]