Try Gammadyne Mailer.

www.gammadyne.com

I believe it has a feature that will allow this.

Rob

From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Hirthe,
Alexander
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:57 AM
To: 'declude.virus@declude.com'
Subject: [Declude.Virus] OT - looking for a command line email tool - with
attachments

Hello,

can anyone help me?

I'm looking for a command line tool to send mail (within our company)
including an attachment.

(I want to forward the incoming fax to the inbox of the user :)

I can create the pdf, put it in a directory and now I only need a command
line mailer *with* attachment.

I tried different tools now, the best sent me the mail and the embedded pdf
font was missing :-/

if I open the pdf on the server it's all working.

?

Alex

  _____

Siller AG, Wannenaeckerstrasse 43, 74078 Heilbronn
Vorstand: Prof. H.-F. Siller (Vorsitzender), Joern Buelow, Ralf Michi
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Peter Baumeister
Reg. Gericht Stuttgart, HRB 107707, Ust-Id Nr. DE145782955

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found