Linda,

Thanks for the announcement.

In our case, Declude 4.4.0 running in Imail:
My guess is to upgrade the system all that I have to do is:
1) backup the files we are going to overwrite
2) Stop DecludeProc Service
3) Copy the following files to the Imail folder:
asapsdk.dll
avgsdk.dll
decludeproc_IM.exe
pcre3.dll
4) rename decludeproc_IM.exe to decludeproc.exe

Is this procedure right?

Regards,

Mario Antonio Garcia
Webjogger Internet Services

Linda Pagillo wrote:
Good afternoon everyone. As you are probably aware, we previously had you disable your FILTER-SCAM and FILTER-SPAM because malformed spam was causing declude to crash when it hit these filters. We now have a fix available. If you would like to apply the fix, please go to our interim site at http://interim.declude.com , username interim, password decinterim and download version 4.6.33. We also posted the release notes there for your reference. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me
either by email or call Toll free 1-866-332-5833 Ext.2
Linda Pagillo
Technical Support Engineer | Declude
Your Email Security is our business Direct: 978-225-8347
Office: 978.499.2933 Ext.2
Toll Free: 1-866.332.5833 Ext.2
Fax: 978.334.0700
Email: lpagi...@declude.com <mailto:lpagi...@declude.com>

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found