From: David Barker
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 11:07 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Declude Virus inoperable for 13% of th year?

Andy,

a.       Declude Virus does not have a built in system to report this error as
with this specific example. What happened here is not the norm but an
exception.  It was not our choice to hard code the expiration date but a
requirement from AVG. In this instance the specific persons who we had been
working with at AVG are no longer with the company and the process of having
this renewed took longer than usual.

b.      I am not sure if you are being facetious, but if it makes you feel
better, sure you can schedule a reminder for me,  please email me at least 3
month prior of the new expiration date 2010-12-31

c.       Yes AVG was not working as it should have been since 2009-04-10 I
agree with you -  this is totally unacceptable, intolerable, painful and should
not be brushed aside lightly. You are correct in your observations, we should
increase our prices dramatically so we can hire more developers to ensure
unfortunate incidents like this don't happen again.  Considering the market and
what other vendors charge how much more are you prepared to pay for your
service agreement so that we can meet this type of requirement ?

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office