Hi David:

Thanks. The Global.cfg configures the Declude.Junkmail - but you said it was
implemented as Declude.Virus. So any configuration would go into the
Virus.cfg file. It seems to me as if it's implemented in some fashion in
both ends.

>> In the Declude EVA the ZEROHOUR is part of the internal scanner process
and I will need to look at the code to determine the order of scanning but I
will get back to you on this. <<

Based on log entries/detection it appears as if it first checks ZEROHOUR,
then AVG, then launches the external scanners.

Sorry for all the questions - just trying to wrap my arms around the "new
way" that everything is behaving now - as it's inconsistent with what I have
had in place all these years (both in Junkmail, which relies on TESTSFAILED
to control actions) and in Virus (which relies on virus name detection to
control what actions to take).

(Seems as if ZEROHOUR was added by a developer who wasn't yet
familiar/briefed with what was already in place elsewhere in the product,
and just came up with his/her own way of doing things instead of integration
with the existing features.)

Thanks,

Andy