From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of David
Barker
Sent: June-25-09 3:26 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Database error after upgrading

Declude has never had support for reading the SQL database in Imail. I don't
know your setup, but many times based on the registry, Declude would be
using the "old" system either the txt file or the later MS Access DB. We are
now adding the addition SQL, which should be available pretty soon.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office