I'd have to dig it up in the archives, if I could find it. Unless it was one of
those things that Scott tried to do.John T
eServices For You
-----Original Message-----
From: "David Barker" <dbar...@declude.com>
Sent 10/16/2009 6:29:46 AM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] BANNotify messageNot that I am aware of. Do you
have information to show otherwise please send it to supp...@declude.comdavid
BFrom: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of John
TSent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:20 PMTo: declude.virusSubject:
[Declude.Virus] BANNotify messageWay back when this was introduced, we had the
ability to list files names as well as extensions that we did not want the
bannotify message to go out on.
Example, you could have "SKIPIFEXT install.zip" and if the banned ext file name
was install.zip, the bannotify message would not go out.
Has this changed? John T
eServices For You
---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.
---