Hi,

I've been watching this now for a few months. The internal scanner NEVER
ever catches a virus - while my two other scanner catch them daily.

However, since CommTouch doesn't allow the Eicar file to pass, there is no
way to easily test the internal scanner.  I think this is something that
should eventually be addressed - either by a parameter that allows a user to
disable CommTouch for a few minutes at night while testing OR by CommTouch
recognizing the EICAR file as a "good" file and letting it pass!

Virus Scanner Summary Report (Integrated AVG Scanner)

Total Messages Processed: 17,402
Virus Infected Messages: 0
Percentage Infected: 0.00%

VIRUS

# INFECTED

PERCENTAGE

No Records Matched Your Criteria

Virus Scanner Summary Report (ClamAV)

Total Messages Processed: 17,402
Virus Infected Messages: 4
Percentage Infected: 0.02%

VIRUS

# INFECTED

PERCENTAGE

PDF.DROPPER-3

3

0.02%

SUSPECT.DOUBLEEXTENSION-ZIPPWD-9

1

0.01%

Virus Scanner Summary Report (McAfee VirusScan)

Total Messages Processed: 17,402
Virus Infected Messages: 1
Percentage Infected: 0.01%

VIRUS