From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:13 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] New Release Declude 4.10.48 -- MUST Install to
Reenable Virus Protection!

Declude Users - take note!

CommTouch/Zerohous does a good job, but does not catch all known viruses
(some days I have 5 or 6 DIFFERENT viruses/trojans sneaking by, some to
multiple users each!), it's absolutely imperative that AVG works if you
don't have additional scanners set up.

Unfortunately, AVG had stopped working (no one has said for how many weeks
or possible months it has not worked). I have confirmed that AVG is now
working again after I upgraded from 4.10.42-A to 4.10.48. So - I recommend
all Declude users get on top of this quickly!

(PS: This is the second time AVG has gone AWOL inside of Declude for
extended periods of times - and it's never discovered until I finally
insist. Naturally, I have zero confidence in the built-in scanner. It's
unreliable and there is no notification whenever it stops working.)