From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:06 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] EZIP files

An email will get generated when they are blocked.

I just give them the eyeball test. Generally they are mail that I'd expect
from a vendor or partner.

If they look to be legit, I move them to the imail\spool folder. If that
doesn't take care of it, I'll change the virus.cfg and then reprocess and
then change the virus.cfg.