Hi Bryan,

My 2c:
If the current wiki doesn't fulfill the needs, then switching makes sense. Is
converting a lot of work? Are the systems compatible or do we risk having to
fix up a lot of formatting? Is it necessary to convert all current pages?
Perhaps it's possible to refer to legacy pages and only add new stuff in the
new format/tool.

Myrna