Thanks, Rory. I have cross-linked the jdk and Derby bugs here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6856

On 12/7/16, 12:19 AM, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

Hi Rick,

The bug is now in the bug system - JDK-8170844

Dalibor has described how to track your issues in the JDK bug system here. <http://robilad.livejournal.com/139637.html>

Rgds,Rory

On 07/12/2016 02:24, Rick Hillegas wrote:
Thanks, Rory. I have logged a bug, which was assigned the internal review ID 9045931.

On 12/5/16, 11:56 PM, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

Hi Rick,

Please use http://bugs.java.com/

Rgds,Rory

On 06/12/2016 02:17, Rick Hillegas wrote:
On 12/5/16, 1:32 AM, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

Hi Rick,

Can you log a bug and send us the Java Incident number, I will follow up.

Thanks for responding quickly, Rory. I'm afraid I don't know what bug system to use. Is it the OpenJDK bug system hosted here

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa

and described here

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/general/JBS+Overview

According to that second link, I need to leap over some hurdles in order to log a bug. I need a JBS account with Author (or greater) privilege. Is this the process to follow, or should I be looking at some other bug system?

Rgds,Rory