On 12/2/15 8:00 AM, culgr01 wrote:
People have made similar observations in the past, but we've never
identified a clear reproducible case
Is there some information that would help you guys solve this problem?  I
have a thread dump of the issue, and a heap dump.  However, I can't give
them to you, because of confidentiality concerns.  I would be happy to look
through them with someone.

Also, do you think updating to the latest version of derby may help?  I am
using 10.6.2000001.999685 as an embedded server.

GC