tor. 8. sep. 2016 kl. 07.05 skrev Eugster Christian BB_SK <
christian.eugs...@stadt.sg.ch>:

> I am afraid, I am not capable to open an issue. I do not know how I can
> achieve this. I cannot find a menu entry to open a new issue.

Hi Christian,

You'll probably need to sign up to get an account first (click "Log in").
After you log in, the "Create" button should show up in a prominent red
color.

It would be nice to log an improvement request and get it implemented, I
just want to mention that many administration and query tools can do the
kind of export you're looking for. This can be helpful if this is an ad-hoc
activity.

Regards,
--
Kristian