I am trying to use Derby as a network server. I have a network drive mapped as Z: where the whole derby system is stored under z:javadb. I have a z:/Derby/actif directory which contains the derby software. I need that any computer can start the derby server and any other computer can connect to it as a client. It seems that the computer strating the derby server must start it as listening to 0.0.0.0. This works well on the same computer. When I try to start another computer using the same z: mapping it can not get to the derby server. According to what I undrestand they can all start with 0.0.0.0 host name. Anyway on teh same computer it works well.

--
Daniel Godefroy
Consultant en informatique de gestion