> Am 17.05.2017 um 09:45 schrieb julian.rehb...@de.gbs.com:
>
> Thats the problem, I don't any error message/stacktrace when it stops
> working.
> It looks like the Derby complete freeze after. Sometimes after 10 seconds,
> sometimes after 10 minutes...

Hi,

Sounds like this is related to the Java and/or Windows Version.
Do you use OpenJDK or what JVM vendor are you using?

Something you can only probably find out using Windows in debug mode with
WinDbg.
Getting stack traces of the running JVM of all threads may help. Maybe  trigger
a mini dump of the JVM process under Windows will help.

With kind regards
Thomas