On 6/5/17 11:39 AM, Daniel Godefroy wrote:
I need to use a resultset with 4 or 5 rows for a payroll. I get it from a simple select statement. I will use it for every employee in the payroll. I need to process the different rows for each employee. The recordset should then be of the type scrool_insensitive so that I can start over for each employee. I can not find how to obtain this type of recordset. i tried tu use the constant type resulSet. TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE in teh prepared statement but I get an error saying that it received 1 004 as an invalid parameter. Is it possible to get the type of recordset I need?

Hi Daniel,

For examples of using TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE, please see the Derby tests in java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/SURTest.java.

Hope this helps,

-Rick