On 6/17/17 8:59 AM, Hooman Valibeigi wrote:
Hi Rick,

Bug #6918 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6918> affects all versions of derby and there has been no release ever since its discovery and resolution. I think there should be a quicker release schedule for bug fixes as part of minor version upgrades and a longer schedule -- like the one currently in practice -- to get new features, enhancements and bug fixes as part of major version upgrades.
Is there going to be a 10.13.1.2 release?
I think that there will be a 10.13.2 maintenance release later this year. The developer community is discussing when that will happen.

Thanks,
-Rick

Best,
Hooman Valibeigi