Hi,

Le 22/11/10 23:34, Christoph Noack a écrit :
Hi all!

Welcome on our brand new list ... I'm happy to have you all here and to
continue to discuss with you all the thrilling ideas to make LibO (every
aspect of it - software, website, ...) more usable, and more visually
pleasing.

But, who are "you"? My question to "you" - who is already subscribed to
this list? If we miss some people, we should promote this new mailing
list to get all the helping hands we'll need in the next time :-)

I'm Michel.
I'm an OpenOffice user for 5 years (on Mac OS & Ubuntu).
I've been coding for 20 years : pascal, C and c++ on Mac OS, database, php, and now python (OpenERP). Recently, I also became a teacher for adults (teaching to use free software). And I've always been interested in creating ergonomic software. I made a proposal for the Renaissance project (but due to time constraints, it was not complete : I should work again on it !)
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Proposal_by_Michel_Renon

I won't have a lot of time to code for LibreOffice, but I would like to share design ideas.

In his last blog entry [1], Charles said that parts of the Renaissance project will be integrated into LibreOffice. But what about the "default settings" subproject [2] ? I find it very important.

Thanks,

Michel

[1] http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2010/11/21/the-renaissance-of-the-renaissance-project/

[2] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/Improving_OOo_Default_Settings