Hi altogether,
I am not subscribed to this list (sorry to the moderator and all
others), so please CC me if you can give me some input to my
question ... ;)

I am struggling my way to the de_DE translation of LO on Pootle and
found some really difficult to translate strings there, but hey, a
new challenge ... ;) But what I did not find until now is the
occurrence of an empty space (e.g.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/sw/uiconfig/swriter/ui.po#unit=117635034
or
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/sd/uiconfig/simpress/ui.po#unit=117632114).

I did not see them in LO master. Is there any reason why these
strings are in Pootle?

OS: Debian Testing AMD64
LO: Version: 5.3.0.0.alpha1+
Build-ID: 0af30952982767543cddd0b1ce643cb8d5c253a2
CPU-Threads: 4; BS-Version: Linux 4.5; UI-Render: Standard; VCL:
gtk2; Layout Engine: new;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time:
2016-11-11_23:43:27
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); Calc: group
(parallel installed, following the instructions from
Thanks for any answer
Thomas.

--
... bacteriological warfare ... hard to believe we were once foolish
enough to play around with that.