Hi Thongya,
Le 30/11/2016 à 12:07, Thongya Murong a écrit :
> Dear
>
> I am student and want to develop libreoffice with volunteer. I have
> already learn c++, java and python. Now interest to work your team. I
> am also build libreoffice source code then how to edit starting code.
> I need help and code documentation. Please help me.

Welcome to our project! You should first subscribe to the development
list and come on IRC and meet the developers there, see how to join here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/developers/
Once on the list, Jan Iversen will help you in the first steps with the
code. Let me know if you need further help to join the developers.
Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org