Hi Hassan,

the same is true for this project as replied for the other [1]. First you have
to prove your skills.

The topic is discussed at Bugzilla in tdf#99669, tdf#37932 and tdf#92902 as
stated in http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/UX-GSoC_Ideas #5. The design team
will start to flesh out the needed features when the project is likely to go
live. Your mentor would be Thorsten Behrens co-mentored by Jan Holesovsky, he
is known as Thorsten on IRC, Jan is kendy.

It's great to see your interest in UX topics. But you can apply only for one
project. So choose wisely. :-)

Cheers,
Heiko

[1] Other topic was the Navigator