Hi Yuen,

your contribution is very welcome. The splash screen will receive an update
with the new major release, which could be next year; the discussion has
started yet. But your email got scrambled. Images cannot be shared on mailing
lists. You either do it like many others and create your own page on our wiki
(e.g. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Htietze) or you share the images
with an hoster like http://imgur.com/.

Cheers,
Heiko