kainz.a wrote
> I know it's something like a tabbed toolbar, BUT at tabbed toolbares it's
> not possible to mix between tabs and icons.

I wanted to make this possible. In that picture you can see results of my
(still WIP) improvement:
http://imgur.com/0z7Xvhl

kainz.a wrote
> As you see in the linked
> pickture with the buttons it would be possible. In addition there are way
> more posibilities if you can use a button to open the context toolbar than
> tabs.
>
> And it look better ;-)

Yes, your notebookbar layout looks really good :) I think this is a cool
idea and probably not hard to implement. I will try to create that kind of
buttons.

Regards,
Szymon