Hi Eric,

you are very welcome. If you have special topics to discuss just add
it to the pad http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design. Under
Tickets if there is a reference on Bugzilla and otherwise at General.
I will send out an invitation on Wednesday with topics that can
discuss during the session.

Looking forward your input,
Heiko