Big plus for the easy to recognize links. Other than that we should consider to
make it even more simple. No recurring transaction, one input field with 10 as
default, and next to it the currency. And a less blatant font (if you are at
this page the disclaimer on top is way too much info).
Many thanks for your mockup, Jan!