Hi Jan, Heiko,

Firstly Jan, thanks a lot for your mockups! Great work.

On 02/04/2017 20:50, jan wrote:

> Based on Heikos ideas (or at least how I understood them)
> here a super simple version: http://imgur.com/a/jxYK7

I like that, and the previous (slightly more complex version). Note that
there are a few things we do need to keep in the design, namely:

1) "(currencies marked with * are also available via PayPal)" - or we
disable PayPal when certain currencies are checked, but that may be
confusing without an explanation

2) Yearly/quarterly/monthly recurring payment options - at least at the
start, while we do our testing. This could be a drop-down box.

3) The text saying why it's important to donate (like in
http://imgur.com/a/IVMEj and my mockup). We could, of course, put it
above the donate box itself.

So a compromise between http://imgur.com/a/IVMEj and the simpler design
would make the most sense, I feel. Thanks again Jan for your work!

Mike