Hi all,
what do you think about a dragonfly (odonata) [1], [2]. Carl von Linné called it: "Libellula" and so we get to "LibO".

It is an animal which we can find all over the world (except Antarctica).

"They are fast, agile fliers, sometimes migrating across oceans [...] They are symbols of courage, strength, and happines [...]". [1]

"Dragonflies are strong fliers with fairly robust bodies" [2]
"Dragonflies are powerful and agile fliers, capable of migrating across oceans, moving in any direction, and changing direction suddenly. In flight, the adult dragonfly can propel itself in six directions: upward, downward, forward, back, to left and to right. [...] The wings are powered directly, with the flight muscles attached to the wing bases. Dragonflies have a high power/weight ratio, and have been documented accelerating at 4 G linearly and 9 G in sharp turns while pursuing prey.["

They are beautiful with many different colours.
They are grown up from larvae (OOO).
They are predators (@Cor).

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonfly
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odonata