Heiko/all,
I am a big fan of freedom, openness, collaboration & the kinds of things
that Libre Open Office and open source stands for. That said, a lot of the
logos did look a bit cartoonish, kiddy cartoonish to me, which is not good.

I am a big fan of the Seabiscuit horse. (Credits: Laura Hillenbrand),as
well as Tux (the penguin) and more recently Kali Linux logos, which looks
fierce.

In any event, here are some suggestions:
1) pitch the idea to Vint at Google & see what he suggests. he is the
"Father of the Internet" and a mentor for my makerspace project.

2) I like the image of the Phoenix, sort of like the cat with 9 lives,
except the Phoenix goes down in flames & arises again every 500 years or so
:-)

I feel the Phoenix symbol (will send in next email) is very powerful,
elegant and symbolic of the upstart, little guy seeking a competitive edge.

Pls google up phoenix meanwhile.

Thanks, Cal
Cal Tiger, cofounder
Siliconbeach llc
Cloud, IoT & makerspace
001-727-315-2559

Author of: Bootstrappers guide to the Galaxy, free ebook & blog
Follow me on FB & Twitter:
@cal_tiger