On 04.06.2017 23:14, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
> It's an essential feature for disabled people to be able to customize their
> UI.

Please elaborate this. Variant 1 is designed with "normal" a11y in mind,
meaning you have the mnemonics of labels (hope all controls have one in the
mockup) and access to the context menu per dedicated key. The question to me is
why disabled persons would customize menu, toolbar, and shortcuts.
Average users do likely customize in order to comply with known UIs such as
past LibreOffice versions, or shortcuts from other programs. And that's
possible (in both variants) per quick access to the extendable presets (today
we have only one general setting "Libreoffice"). That's why I would hide the
less relevant controls.