Hi Mike,

the infobar is defined in sfx2/source/dialog/infobar.cxx (headers in
include/sfx2/infobar.hxx). The constructor is defined as

SfxInfoBarWindow( vcl::Window* parent, const OUString& sId,
                  const OUString& sMessage,
                  InfoBarType infoBarType,
                  WinBits nMessageStyle);

meaning you add the infobar text as a parameter, happening in
sfx2/source/doc/objserv.cxx with AppendInfoBar("signature", sMessage,
aInfoBarType) where sMessage comes from sMessage =
SfxResId(STR_SIGNATURE_BROKEN) which is a constant defined in
include/sfx2/strings.hrc - and, to cut the long story short, implemented by
Caolan on the introduction of gettext() with the correct sentence style
capitalization.

The button is added to the infobar per pInfoBar->addButton(xBtn) having a text
set via xBtn->SetText(SfxResId(STR_SIGNATURE_SHOW)); (all in objserv.cxx for
signatures). The green bar was a temporary implementation by me to show the
green color for the success type but I don't remember any code for a button,
more likely I just overrode another call. But searching for the text with
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org returns no result.

Hopefully you now start with your first easyhack :-)

Cheers,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze