Hi Line,

Prerequisite is to have the drawings in SVG or even better ODG (the final
images are svg, png, and bmp). The cubes are realized in LibreOffice Draw as
real 3D objects with a defined pitch and rotation, which wasn't easy to setup.
Making these objects into triangles sounds like hard work. Of course, you are
free to make proposals. We should respect the community decision made in the
voting. So cubes are set. But colors and details are free to modify. You can
download the current state from the wiki and modify it with Draw.

Looking forward your ideas,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze